Based on Haption’s physics engine IPSITM, "IPSI for Classic Jack" is a plug-in for the CAD software Siemens Classic Jack.
IPSI for Classic Jack provides tools to create an interactive physics simulation including advanced manikin functionalities.
IPSI for Classic Jack:
- Works directly inside Classic Jack
- Computes collisions in realtime for both objects and manikins
- Allows to see and feel collisions
- Converts Jack and Jill in the physical scene for realtime animation with collisions
- Performs accessibility testing and ergonomic assessments
- Controls the precision down to sub-millimeter levels
- Attaches haptic device to the hand of the manikin
- Controls all segments of the manikin using a full-body tracking system
- Uses any kind of Haption haptic device, tracking system (ART, Motion Analysis, Vicon, XSens) and 6D USB mouse from 3Dconnexion