Based on Haption’s physics engine IPSITM, "IPSI for Tecnomatix Process Simulate" is a plug-in for the CAD software Siemens Tecnomatix Process Simulate Version 12.
IPSI4Tecnomatix provides tools to create an interactive physics simulation including advanced manikin functionalities.
- Works directly inside Process Simulate without any data conversion
- Computes collisions in realtime for both objects and manikins
- Allows to see and feel collisions
- Converts Jack and Jill in the physical scene for realtime animation with collisions
- Integrates specific kinematics and mechanisms
- Controls interactively an industrial robot
- Captures and records object trajectories and human motions directly as a Siemens Process
- Replays the motion with or without collision
- Performs accessibility testing and visibility studies
- Attaches haptic devices to the hand of the manikin
- Controls all segments of the manikin using a full-body tracking system
- Controls the precision down to sub-millimeter levels
- Use any kind of Haption haptic device, tracking system (ART, Motion Analysis, Vicon, Xsens), and 6D USB mouse from 3Dconnexion